Talented Professionals are our Key Resource
Thank you for taking the time to review our services and website in your job search. We are specialists in the delivery of middle to senior level Technology Change and Transformation professionals within the £50k – £200k bracket and interims £400+ per day.
Our work is predominantly driven by client demand (specific job mandates). Nevertheless, we are always keen to hear from both permanent and interim Technology Change and Transformation professionals with quality CVs and a proven track record of delivering both value and success to their companies.
If you feel that your experience is a good fit for our Technology Change and Transformation practice and enjoy dealing with qualified professionals who are always happy to listen, help and where possible facilitate your next career move, please send us a copy of your current CV with information to email@example.com
We always strives to treat candidates fairly and:
- Be thorough in our evaluation. We won’t waste your time. If we don’t think you’re suitable, we will be open about that early on. Nevertheless, we will try and point you in the right direction whether we can help or not.
- Make confidentiality a priority. At Parkwell TCC, discretion is our number one priority. We will not release your details to any client or third party without your prior consent and we remind our clients to do the same.
- Offer open and honest feedback. Let’s face it no one is perfect, most of us have some areas of development. We always seek to first understand our candidates’ frame of reference and offer constructive feedback where appropriate.
- During an assignment. We understand the importance of keeping you updated at every stage of the interviewing process (again there is nothing worse than that feeling of waiting for the telephone to ring). Unlike some consultancies, we do not have a “Don’t call us, well call you policy”. During an assignment we encourage our candidates to stay in touch and we strive to keep you posted (good news or bad) every step of the way. Additionally where possible, we always aim to provide feedback that is both meaningful and constructive.
- Simplifying the recruitment process. Often candidate engagements will last anywhere between 30 to 45 days from start to finish. The process can be multifaceted and involve a variety of stages . We understand that our candidates are keen to see the recruitment process go through a swift and hopefully successful completion. In response, we aim to work closely with our clients to facilitate timelines (where possible) and keep all parties up to speed on the current stage of the process.
Regardless of whether your application is successful or not, we always aim to close the dialogue properly and professionally, ensuring we are as helpful and informative as possible. At Parkwell HR, we are proud of our commitment to diversity and the provision of assistance to our future clients – our candidates.
We look forward to working with you.